Quickpayportal – With the noble cause, Athena Health had initiated online assistance for the patient’s benefit. Athena Health has its headquarter in Massachusetts, America which mainly deals with the services focusing on health. Earlier the patient or the patient’s family were required to stand in a queue and deposit the requisite money followed by paying off the bills generated at the time of discharge. This method not only consumes most of the time of the payee but also a troublesome for them. With the advancement of technology, patients can now easily pay off their bills atQuickPay which not only saves the time but it’s also more convenient than the former method of payment of bills.
www.quickpayportal.com is the official web page for QuickPay Portal where the user can find every minute details of all their queries. www.quickpayportal.com is secure to use and one can visit it anytime anywhere. The bill will be generated for the patient and the patient is required to go to see the quick pay portal official website i.e., www.quickpayportal.com. The only thing the patient is required to keep with them while paying their bills is the 15 digit QuickPay code. After entering the requisite details they need to click the ‘sign in’ button after which they can easily pay off their bills. In case if the patient doesn’t have their quick pay code or forgotten, they can easily pay online with the help of their registered mailing address (email ID) or can simply call the customer support officials of QuickPay at any desired time. The quick pay portal for any patient is very convenient to use.Quickpayportal.com supports credit cards of many banks as for instance the Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and few more.
About QuickPayPortal Pay
With the advancement of technology, it has become easier for people to pay off their medical bills or insurance bills with the ease of online payment methods.
Quickpayportal.com is one of such websites which gives you the ease of making your medical bills payments or any other health-related bill payments with few clicks. You can make your payments just with the help of your user id and password which were set by you at the time of registration. In case this is your first time paying off your medical bills for the first time with the quick pay portal, then you have to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Navigate yourself to the official web page of quick pay portal i.e., quickpayportal.com
- Enter the 15 digits quick pay code within the requisite column and snap onoption ‘sign-in’
- The payee will be redirected to a new page asking all your personal details viz, name, gender, age, corresponding address, etc.
- After entering all the asked details click save option
- The payee will be redirected to a new page showing all the details of patients viz, patients account number, outstanding bills, statement, etc.
Before logging yourself out do check the necessary information showing on the screen are correct to the best of your knowledge. Do not share your user id or password with anyone. Never keep your information in writing or any other form as it can be stolen or can even get misplaced which is riskier.
You can also edit the patient’s profile at any time you want but keep the changes saved before logging out. In case you face any issue or problem feel free to complain at www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hippa/complaints/
www.quickpayportal.com/quickpaycode is a code which is cardinal and used to get the access of the information regarding the billing on www.quickpayportal.com. www.quickpayportal.com/quickpaycode is a significant code which is required and needed at the time of payment of the bills.
If you are a registered user and want to make your payments of the bills then you can pay off your medical bills by following the steps which are discussed below:-
- Navigate yourself to the quickpay portal’s official website i.e., quickpayportal.com
- Search for the sign-in option where you will have to enter your details regarding your D.O.B, quick pay code and your registered phone number.
- After entering all the asked details click on’sign in’ button
- If all the details entered are correct then you will successfully sign in to your account.
- Search for the billing tab link and click it
- Under the tab ‘recent charges payable online’ you can see all the charges listed date wise followed by the patient’s account number
- Click on the payment option
- After that, the payee will be taken to a new page, click on the option’Pay online’
- After that, the payee will have to select the method of payment viz, debit card,net banking or credit card
- Select the most suitable option of your choice
- Carefully fill the details regarding the payment and then click the pay’ option
- After clicking the pay button and after the successful completion of the payment of your medical bills you will see an acknowledgment receipt on the screen
- Keep the receipt for future purpose.
The quick pay portal also gives the patients a few more benefits which are listed below:-.
- One can type the symptoms the feel and can search for the illness they are suffering from with the help of a symptom checker
- You can always see all the details of your account at any time of your choice.
- The patient can manage the payment option by adding or deleting the debit card or credit card from the billing payment section. The patient will be asked to fill the details regarding their card.If the details entered by the patient are a correct then the card will be saved successfully. At the time of payment of the bills, the list of all the saved cards can be seen on the screen. The payee can select the card of their choice and male their medical bill payments with a few clicks.
- You can also reschedule your appointment in case of an emergency.
- You can always see your payment history in order to keep a track of your payments.
- You can always sew you’rethe results of your tests whenever you want. Only if the provider gives the approval for the same.
- You can see all the information about your information regarding your insurance. You have to go to see the option ‘My profile’ to access the information regarding your insurance.
- You can call at 911 in case of any healthcare emergency. The health care professional will have words with you as soon as possible and will come to you soon.
- In case you need to know something you can freely call the support team any time or can visit the frequently asked questions and understand all your queries. You can see the frequently asked questions at the bottom of quick pay portal’s official website.
Moreover,thePriviamedicalgroupisalsoanothermedicalgroupwhichsupportsandusetheonlinepaymentportalfortheeasementforthePriviamedicalgroupDpatient.Withthehelpofpriviabillpayquickpaycode,onecaneasilypaytheirmedicalbillsonlinewitha few clicks by visiting priviabillpay.com.
Some of the important links for the help of the patients are:-
- To find the quick pay code click on quickpayportal.com/quickpay code
- quickpayportal.comis the official web page of quick pay portal
- To lodge a complaint regarding the website click on hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hippa/complaints/.